To access this Website you must be of legal drinking age in the country where you reside. Please exit this Website immediately if you are not of a legal age for consuming alcoholic beverages in the country or territory in which you reside, or are in a country or territory where the access to this Website is not permitted.
By entering this Website “pistonheadlager.co.uk” you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first visit to the Website. If you do not agree and accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions, please exit the Website.
Proof Drinks Limited (the “Company”) may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this Website.
The Website is owned and operated by the Company. The content of this Website, including but not limited to any trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials thereon, is the intellectual property of Company or its affiliates unless otherwise stipulated in writing. You are not permitted to publish, distribute, transmit online or offline or otherwise use Company’s Proprietary Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose, without the prior and express written consent of the Company.
Use of Information / Material
You may print or have printed by a third party any downloadable information or materials offered on this Website provided that all of the following seven conditions are met:
1. You require the materials or information solely for private and not for direct or indirect commercial purposes;
2. Your use of the material is for lawful purposes;
3. No copyright or other notice regarding the rights or property of third parties is removed from the materials or information;
4. You do not assert any copyright or other intellectual property, ownership or other interest or right in respect of the materials or information;
5. You do not use the materials or information to encourage or condone under-age drinking, drunk driving or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages;
6. You reside in a country or territory where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted; and
7. You are of a legal age to consume alcoholic beverages pursuant to the laws of the country or territory in which you reside or of the age at which you have legal capacity to contract in the country in which you are resident, whichever is the greater.
Information Provided Through Website
If you have any questions regarding the Website or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by emailing [email protected] or alternatively our postal address: Proof Drinks Limited, 41 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LA.